Friday, July 15, 2011

Catching up...

Okay, so I apologize that I have not blogged about any of the books I have been reading lately. Teaching has taken a lot of my time this summer. But I just wanted to let you know about some of the books I have read lately.

The Girl Who Could Fly, LOVED it! It was such a cute story. It was slower at first, but once it picked up I could not put it down.

Speak, did not like. I thought it was very slow throughout the entire book. The end you finally get some answers and then it just ends.

Lock and Key, I stayed up reading until 3am with this one. Loved the beginning, the different time perspectives, but I lost my enthusiasm at the end. I have heard great things about this author, so I am interested in trying her other novels.

Midnight in Austenland, it does not come out until January 2012, but because I worked with shannon hale this summer, I got to read it. I loved it! The twist in this book different from the first book made it unique and new. It was great, get ready for an awesome book.

Harry potter 7, do I need to say anything else.

Considering reading the Alchemist next, any opinions on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment