Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Reading multiple books at a time

Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I have been student teaching in a 6th grade class so to keep up with their reading, I am reading several books at a time. I also am caught between books I want to finish and recommendations, so lots of books. How do you feel about that? Can you read more than one book at a time, or do you not feel loyal to the characters and the story by skipping around?

I am going to share the books I am reading right now:
Really good! My students love it, and the plot is very intriguing. I recommend it!
Just started with my group, but so far it is pretty funny. My students like it.
Beginning was really slow for me, but the second part of the book has picked up. It was meant to be in two books but they combined it into two part instead.
My kids love this! It is a long book, so get ready, but they read their assignments very fast.
Recommended by my student. Very suspenseful with a unique storyline. Read it!

The other two are Matched and Peeps which have already been reviewed on this blog. So there you have it! Keep reading and good luck to those who read more than one book at a time. I don't like it.

1 comment:

  1. I have to be reading multiple books at one time! I can't be patient to wait for the book parts in just one book! I need options in case a book gets boring, or I'm bored reading it. I usually have about 3 books that I'm currently reading. One-that my husband and I read together, two-one from the library, and three-one that I have on hand.

    ReplyDelete