Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bossypants

So, Tina Fey's autobiography: not a classroom book.  This goes without saying, yes?  But we're all allowed to read a grown up book on occasion, also yes?


Listen, it took me forever to read this book, but not because it's unreadable.  Simply, as I previously stated, I was insanely busy and insanely busy people don't get to sit for three hours and finish a book.  That's just how life works.  Tina Fey is funny, thus this book is funny.  Also, the cover freaks me out.  Let me just say, though, that if you're ultra sensitive to content and some crude humor (Harry Potter makes me want to spell that humour) and language then don't read it.  It's not the kind of funny for you.  I really enjoyed the stream of consciousness kind of jump around plot line that none the less presents a full and complete story with some personal insight.  Recommend? Yes, but it's not for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment