Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Still Reading

Hey, all (and by all I mean the few of you that might actually read this).  I came to a point a few months ago where I would dread finishing a book because I knew I would need to write a blog post on it and give my recommendations and it was kind of exhausting.  I still like to keep track of what I read so I can go back and reference them, but the self-imposed pressure to write extensively about the book was grating.  A couple of nights ago I had what I think was a pretty good idea.  From here on out I'm going to write about the books I read on Pinterest.  That way there's a picture (you know I like to do that) and a brief description/opinion about the book.  If you want to keep up with what I'm reading, you can find the board here.

Thanks,

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment